Dr. Jennifer Weeks
Dr. Jennifer Weeks is the founder and director of Sexual Addiction Treatment Services, an out-patient treatment program for out of control sexual behavior. She has over twelve years experience treating sex offenders and all aspects of addiction, trauma, and sexual addiction.
Dr. Weeks graduated with a degree in Psychology from Purdue University. She obtained her Master’s Degree in Psychology and her Ph.D. in Psychology from The University of Georgia. She is a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist/Supervisor, Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor, and a Licensed Professional Counselor.
She is a recognized expert witness in the forensic specialty of sex offenders, particularly cybersex offenders. She regularly provides continuing education to other therapists and presents at national conferences. Dr. Weeks is the author of the blog, Dr. Jen’s Recovery Readings as well as the prevention book, The New Age of Sex Education: How to Talk to Your Teen about Cybersex and Pornography in the Digital Age.
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Weeks provides continuing education training for therapists and lectures at addiction conferences throughout the US.
More about Dr. Weeks:
- Certified Sexual Addiction Treatment Specialist – Supervisor
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor – Pennsylvania
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Pennsylvania
- Clinical Member Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- Recognized expert witness in multiple counties in Pennsylvania and the Federal Court System
- EMDR Trained
- Certified Sex Offender Treatment Provider